Our Mission Statement
- We are the stewards of the Evergreen Memorial Cemetery and exist to meet the expectations of the individuals and families we have served in the past while attracting and serving future clients.
- We enhance the community recognition and awareness fo our cemetery and the services we offer.
- When needed, we counsel and guide the families through the complexities of the buriual process.
- We ensure and maintain the rich history and the natural beauty of our grounds.
- We act as a business, while balancing our social and fiscal responsibility to the community and taxpayers.
Misty Porter, Cemetery Manager - Misty has been with the cemetery since 2019. She is married and has 3 very active boys. She enjoys going camping and fishing with her family.
Deanna O'Reilly, Office Assistant - Deanna has been with the cemetery since 2019. She is married and has 3 children and 3 grandchildren, who are her greatest joy. She enjoys doing genealogy reasearch and attending concerts and plays.
Kyle Durflinger, Grounds Crew Supervisor - Kyle has been with the cemetery since 2013. He is married and has a daughter. Kyle is part of a farming family in our area.
Chris Anderson, Grounds Crew Lead - Chris has been with the cemetery since 2014. Chris is married and loves playing his video games.
Aaron Anderson, Grounds Crew - Aaron has been with the cemetery since 2017. He is married, has a daughter and loves his Harley Davidson Motorcycle.
Wes Novy, Seasonal Grounds Crew - Wes has been with the cemetery since 2017. He is married and has 2 kids. He enjoys spending time with his grandchildren.
Nash Armstrong, Seasonal Grounds Crew - Nash has been with the cemetery since 2021. He is married and enjoys hanging out with his family and friends. He also likes to draw portraits and play the guitar.
Andrew Madison, Seasonal Grounds Crew - Andrew has been with the cemetery since 2021. He is happily married and loves making music and anything creative. He has 2 rescue dogs, Junior and Angel, and enjoys skateboarding and fishing in his spare time.
Jacob Harvey, Seasonal Grounds Crew - Jacob has been with the cemetery since 2021. He enjoys coming to work everyday, his favorite things to do are weedeating and mowing.