Our Mission Statement
- We are the stewards of the Evergreen Memorial Cemetery and exist to meet the expectations of the individuals and families we have served in the past while attracting and serving future clients.
- We enhance the community recognition and awareness fo our cemetery and the services we offer.
- When needed, we counsel and guide the families through the complexities of the buriual process.
- We ensure and maintain the rich history and the natural beauty of our grounds.
- We act as a business, while balancing our social and fiscal responsibility to the community and taxpayers.
Terry Hansen, Cemetery Manager - Terry has been with the cemetery since 2013. He is married, has three daughters and a son who is the light of his life and rules the roost.
Misty Porter, Office Administrator - Misty has been with the cemetery since 2019. She is engaged and has 3 very active boys. She enjoys going camping and fishing with her family.
Tina Crow, Office Assistant - Tina has been with the cemetery since 1999. She is married and has 3 children and looking forward to her retirement in 2019.
Deanna O'Reilly, Office Assistant - Deanna has been with the cemetery since 2019. She is married and has 3 children and 2 grandchildren with another one on the way. She enjoys doing genealogy reasearch and attending concerts and plays.
Kyle Durflinger, Grounds Crew - Kyle has been with the cemetery since 2013. He is married and has a daughter. Kyle is part of a farming family in our area.
Chris Anderson, Grounds Crew - Chris has been with the cemetery since 2014. Chris is married and loves playing his video games.
Aaron Anderson, Grounds Crew - Aaron has been with the cemetery since 2017. He is married, has a daughter and loves his Harley Davidson Motorcycle.
Wes Novy, Grounds Crew - Wes has been with the cemetery since 2017. He is married and has 2 kids. He enjoys spending time with his grandchildren.